Insight Vacations

My wife and I traveled with Insight vacations to Italy in September. Worst trip in my entire life. Food too Americanized. Hotels were maybe 2 star. I wrote them a 3 page letter describing in detail all the problems that we encountered and they 'graciously" gave me 5% discount and a minimal refund. I even rewrote them with another letter thinking they might actually give customer satisfaction. That was a waste of time. They scheduled parallel tours so that instead of only 40 people in your tour group, you had 80 all trying to eat and see the same sites.
The travel director was OK but failed on many occasions to mention sites we passed as important. Later on I found out how important they actually were.
I used Collette and Globus on tours previously and I will stick with them. NEVER Insight vacations again!

Comments